Sonata nº5 “ Poemas y olvidos” ,para guitarra

 Sonata nº5 “ Poemas y olvidos” ,para guitarra




                       L  Dedicada a Shani Inbar


“The fifth sonata by Juan Erena is for my opinion one of the most beautiful Jewels in the guitar repertoire. The changes of motives, atmosphere and rhythm gives it such an interesting musical story, full of passion and fire, along with the most vulnerable feelings. This line between the softest parts of the soul, to the most difficult and fierce ones, combined with the beautiful poems, makes it for me an extremely expressive piece, that can really give the performer a variety of possibilities to express himself on the deepest level possible. I am very honoured and thankful that Juan Erena dedicated this piece to me,  and I hope you will enjoy this piece and edition like I did“

"¡Realmente creo que esta es una de las piezas más hermosas jamás escritas! Cuanto más la estudio, más la amo y entiendo cuán profunda es esta música"

Shani Inbar


                                                                 https://www.shaninbar.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Sobre mi...

Sobre mi música...